Room of AcknowledgmentMedia and press for Diane and Whole Healthy Group, with a little Rock Gods & Messy Monsters
WHOLE HEALTHY GROUP AND CHANGE FOOD
- Health Immunity & Food: Mitigating the Effects of Covid-19 – Dr. William Li shares his top foods to help build immunity and lessen impacts of the coronavirus and Chef Amanda Cohen shares two recipes and cooking demonstrations using some of Dr. Li’s ingredients. Moderated by Diane Hatz.
- Seth Godin mentions Diane in his 2009 TED Talk on “Tribes”
- Change Food Eats – Video show containing interviews with key leaders in the food and farming movement.
- Food for Thought: Immunity Through Better Nutrition? Diane moderated a panel on food, health and immunity at FestiHealth
- Food of the Future | Virtual Global Inspiration Tour #1. Diane discusses the future of food with WenJay Ying, founder of Local Roots NYC and Alina Zolotareva, Marketing Director for Aerofarms as part of Silicon Valley Inspiration Tours.
- Tedx Countdown – Food and Climate Change – Diane participated in a panel about climate change and food as a lead up to TED’s upcoming event.
- Diane participated in a panel on The Politics of Food with Serenity Spaces.
- CraftFood podcast with Chef Michellee Fox – Chef Michellee speaks with Diane about food, the food movement and her work
- Inside Ideas with Marc Buckley podcast
- ‘Bridging the Divide’ – Diane speaks with Organic Valley’s Theresa Marquez (Rootstock Radio, May) about the state of the food system, Change Food, and what’s riling her up these days.
- Put a Fork In It podcast – Interview with Diane
- Disruptive Conversations, Episode 8 – Disrupting the Food System: A Conversation with Diane Hatz. Podcast interview with Keita Demming and Diane Hatz about food and food systems change.
- Seeds & Chips – “How Big is the Food Revolution”
- Change Food Fest – “Food Tech Needs the Voice of Good Food”
- TEDActive – “Food Waste”
- Change Food Quickbites – “What is the Biggest Problem with the Food System?”
- Change Food Quickbites – “How Can Consumers Change the Food System?”
- Change Food Quickbites – “What is Your Vision for the Food System?”
- Change Food Quickbites – “Who in the Food Movement Inspires You?”
- Interview with Curt Ellis (King Corn) and Diane Hatz
- “Health for Mind, Body and Spirit – Whole Healthy Group”, Interview with Subkit’s “Go Solo” series.
- “Change Food Founder: Everyone has the right to healthy food“, Get Forward
- “Neighbors Feeding Neighbors: Community Fridges Strengthen Ties“, Christian Science Monitor
- WELL+GOOD Diane shares how community fridges can help mental health.
- Natfluence interview – career snapshot
- A Cool Holiday Story: Community Fridges, NBC New York
- Interview with Diane Hatz – New York City Food Policy Center, Hunter College
- On the Road to Farm Aid, the Long, Sweet Way – New York Times