- Health Immunity & Food: Mitigating the Effects of Covid-19 – Dr. William Li shares his top foods to help build immunity and lessen impacts of the coronavirus and Chef Amanda Cohen shares two recipes and cooking demonstrations using some of Dr. Li’s ingredients. Moderated by Diane Hatz.
- Change Food Eats – Video show containing interviews with key leaders in the food and farming movement.
- Food for Thought: Immunity Through Better Nutrition? Diane moderated a panel on food, health and immunity at FestiHealth
- Food of the Future | Virtual Global Inspiration Tour #1. Diane discusses the future of food with WenJay Ying, founder of Local Roots NYC and Alina Zolotareva, Marketing Director for Aerofarms as part of Silicon Valley Inspiration Tours.
- Tedx Countdown – Food and Climate Change – Diane participated in a panel about climate change and food as a lead up to TED’s upcoming event.
- Diane participated in a panel on The Politics of Food with Serenity Spaces.
- CraftFood podcast with Chef Michellee Fox – Chef Michellee speaks with Diane about food, the food movement and her work
- Joanne Tombrakos Podcast – Changing Food and Changing Life with Diane Hatz, episode 42
- Inside Ideas with Marc Buckley podcast
- ‘Bridging the Divide’ – Diane speaks with Organic Valley’s Theresa Marquez (Rootstock Radio, May) about the state of the food system, Change Food, and what’s riling her up these days.
- Put a Fork In It podcast – Interview with Diane
- Disruptive Conversations, Episode 8 – Disrupting the Food System: A Conversation with Diane Hatz. Podcast interview with Keita Demming and Diane Hatz about food and food systems change.
Seeds & Chips – “How Big is the Food Revolution”
Change Food Fest – “Food Tech Needs the Voice of Good Food”
TEDActive – “Food Waste”
Change Food Quickbites – “What is the Biggest Problem with the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “How Can Consumers Change the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “What is Your Vision for the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “Who in the Food Movement Inspires You?”
Interview with Curt Ellis (King Corn) and Diane Hatz
- “Health for Mind, Body and Spirit – Whole Healthy Group”, Interview with Subkit’s “Go Solo” series.
- “Change Food Founder: Everyone has the right to healthy food“, Get Forward
“Neighbors Feeding Neighbors: Community Fridges Strengthen Ties“, Christian Science Monitor
WELL+GOOD Diane shares how community fridges can help mental health.
Natfluence interview – career snapshot
A Cool Holiday Story: Community Fridges, NBC New York
- Interview with Diane Hatz – New York City Food Policy Center, Hunter College (November 10)
Most media can be found on Change Food’s Media page
Rock Gods of Acht by Diane Hatz – A surrealistic fictional satire of the demise of the corporate music industry in the 1990’s. Hatz’s first published novel. “Frothing with originality, irreverence and hilarity” declares music industry insider MK Bua. 2008 (but still current!)