ROCK GODS & MESSY MONSTERS
- One of BookBub’s “Most Frequently Wishlisted” books (November 2022)
- BookBub New Releases for Less (Sept 27)
- #1 Hot New Release Amazon Kindle in Pop Culture, Pop Culture Music, and Absurdist Fiction (Sept 2022)
- Independent Book Review – editorial review posted in their monthly newsletter
- Midwest Book Review – editorial review posted in their monthly newsletter
- Donovan Literary Services – re-post of Midwest Book Review
- Two Faces Podcast at the Amazing Comic Con in Las Vegas, Nevada (@ 11:55) (Sept 2022)
- Goddess Fish Promotions Blog Tour
September 26: Gina Rae Mitchell – Includes an article by Diane on being a writer
October 3: Viviana MacKade – Excerpt, book info, and article about why Diane wrote Rock Gods
October 3: Long and Short Reviews – Includes an excerpt, bio, and article with advice for writers
October 10: The Avid Reader
October 10: Westveil Publishing – Excerpt, book info, and an post by Diane “On Being a Writer”
October 17: Sandra’s Book Club
October 17: Fabulous and Brunette
October 24: Literary Gold
October 31: All the Ups and Downs
November 7: Lisa Haselton’s Reviews and Interviews
November 14: Kit ‘N Kabookle
Articles and Print
- Collected Rejections by Valorie Clark – “On Rejection: Diane Hatz“
Writer’s Haven by Christine Wolf – “Diane Hatz’s ‘Whole Health’ Newsletter Addresses Body, Mind, and Spirit to Address Our Best Lives” (March 3)
WHOLE HEALTHY GROUP AND CHANGE FOOD
- Health Immunity & Food: Mitigating the Effects of Covid-19 – Dr. William Li shares his top foods to help build immunity and lessen impacts of the coronavirus and Chef Amanda Cohen shares two recipes and cooking demonstrations using some of Dr. Li’s ingredients. Moderated by Diane Hatz.
- Change Food Eats – Video show containing interviews with key leaders in the food and farming movement.
- Food for Thought: Immunity Through Better Nutrition? Diane moderated a panel on food, health and immunity at FestiHealth
- Food of the Future | Virtual Global Inspiration Tour #1. Diane discusses the future of food with WenJay Ying, founder of Local Roots NYC and Alina Zolotareva, Marketing Director for Aerofarms as part of Silicon Valley Inspiration Tours.
- Tedx Countdown – Food and Climate Change – Diane participated in a panel about climate change and food as a lead up to TED’s upcoming event.
- Diane participated in a panel on The Politics of Food with Serenity Spaces.
- CraftFood podcast with Chef Michellee Fox – Chef Michellee speaks with Diane about food, the food movement and her work
- Inside Ideas with Marc Buckley podcast
- ‘Bridging the Divide’ – Diane speaks with Organic Valley’s Theresa Marquez (Rootstock Radio, May) about the state of the food system, Change Food, and what’s riling her up these days.
- Put a Fork In It podcast – Interview with Diane
- Disruptive Conversations, Episode 8 – Disrupting the Food System: A Conversation with Diane Hatz. Podcast interview with Keita Demming and Diane Hatz about food and food systems change.
Seeds & Chips – “How Big is the Food Revolution”
Change Food Fest – “Food Tech Needs the Voice of Good Food”
TEDActive – “Food Waste”
Change Food Quickbites – “What is the Biggest Problem with the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “How Can Consumers Change the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “What is Your Vision for the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites – “Who in the Food Movement Inspires You?”
Interview with Curt Ellis (King Corn) and Diane Hatz
- “Health for Mind, Body and Spirit – Whole Healthy Group”, Interview with Subkit’s “Go Solo” series.
- “Change Food Founder: Everyone has the right to healthy food“, Get Forward
“Neighbors Feeding Neighbors: Community Fridges Strengthen Ties“, Christian Science Monitor
WELL+GOOD Diane shares how community fridges can help mental health.
Natfluence interview – career snapshot
A Cool Holiday Story: Community Fridges, NBC New York
- Interview with Diane Hatz – New York City Food Policy Center, Hunter College (November 10)