- Rock Gods of Acht by Diane Hatz – A surrealistic fictional satire of the demise of the corporate music industry in the 1990’s. Hatz’s first published novel. “Frothing with originality, irreverence and hilarity” declares music industry insider MK Bua. 2008 (but still current!)
- Health Immunity & Food: Mitigating the Effects of Covid-19 – Dr. William Li shares his top foods to help build immunity and lessen impacts of the coronavirus and Chef Amanda Cohen shares two recipes and cooking demonstrations using some of Dr. Li’s ingredients. Moderated by Diane Hatz; brought to you by Boma Grow USA. (May 19, 2020)
- Food for Thought: Immunity Through Better Nutrition? Diane moderated a panel on food, health and immunity at FestiHealth (June 11, 2020)
- Food of the Future | Virtual Global Inspiration Tour #1. Diane discusses the future of food with WenJay Ying, founder of Local Roots NYC and Alina Zolotareva, Marketing Director for Aerofarms as part of Silicon Valley Inspiration Tours. (May 18, 2020 )
- Tedx Countdown – Food and Climate Change (July 19) – Diane participated in a panel about climate change and food as a lead up to TED’s upcoming event.
- Diane participated in a panel on The Politics of Food with Serenity Spaces. (July 22)
Seeds & Chips 2017 – “How Big is the Food Revolution”
Change Food Fest 2016 – “Food Tech Needs the Voice of Good Food”
TEDActive 2015 – “Food Waste”
Change Food Quickbites 2015 – “What is the Biggest Problem with the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites 2015 – “How Can Consumers Change the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites 2015 – “What is Your Vision for the Food System?”
Change Food Quickbites 2015 – “Who in the Food Movement Inspires You?”
Interview with Curt Ellis (King Corn) and Diane Hatz 2007
Contact us for information on how you can bring Diane to your office or event.